Monday, May 25, 2009

Welcome to Below the Heavens!

So, this blog is all about everything below the heavens. Mind you, that heaven and everything below it, is whatever that runs through my mind!

I hope to write about anything and everything that occurs to me. I will try to keep the entries short. My plan is to have fun with it and share my thoughts with everyone. This will include a lot of topics that my friends and I discuss hour after hour. This will also include stuff that occurs to me as complicated questions but don't get answered much. The point is to share my thoughts and get to see what others think of those issues and how they respond to them. So basically, I want it to be a discussion, a fun one!

I hope to have everything from intellectual issues to the nuances of daily life.

I look forward to emptying my mind out here :D. And for you to (hopefully) enjoy it in some context.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment