I almost don't feel so broken anymore.
I really needed this. I don't feel fully healed, theres more I need to talk to him about. I am also breaking away from him, not crutching on the broken pieces of that relationship.
I told him just how much the poly idea hurt. He apologized for what used to be some of our constant issues, that he realized that is how relationships work.
I told him those few months before ending it were utter crap. I need to express my feelings to him, for him to understand and then apologize.
I care about him still. How can you stop? But not romantically.
He had tried a hallucinogen a few days ago, some drug that is known to be therapeutic. He decided then that he wanted to reach out to me, and his family. He has been way more into Jungian psychology and told me that today is Jung's birthday. I don't know enough about Jungian psychology to understand why that matters, but I know Jungian stuff is weird like that.
He took stock of how he always represses his issues. I was reminded of our arguments where I'd tell him to deal with them.
I just feel validated on so many levels.
I am going to go indulge in something beautiful now.
No comments:
Post a Comment