Dear Bed,
I love you.
I can't believe I spent those countless nights watching ridiculous tv shows, instead of keeping safe in your warm embrace.
I promise, there will not be any (as many) tv shows that I watch, when I should be spending time with you.
All I want right now is to be lost in the soft caress of your high thread count cotton sheets, like a breezy, starry summer night.
But I must stay away for now.
I love you.
I can't believe I spent those countless nights watching ridiculous tv shows, instead of keeping safe in your warm embrace.
I promise, there will not be any (as many) tv shows that I watch, when I should be spending time with you.
All I want right now is to be lost in the soft caress of your high thread count cotton sheets, like a breezy, starry summer night.
But I must stay away for now.
I will soon return.
Much Love,
One and the only one you are made for
No comments:
Post a Comment