Hung out with someone from many years ago. Aw, there's a certain kind of people I really like.
She's smart, and "emotional". I really like genuine people. Real conversation about their life with someone they haven't seen in years. Work, relationships, difficulty letting people go, changing careers, etc. No pretentiousness.
My coworkers are also really cool people. People are open about them seeing therapists, or dealing with difficult life issues/mental health issues. It's just an awesome bunch of people. And they know how to keep it all contained.
She's smart, and "emotional". I really like genuine people. Real conversation about their life with someone they haven't seen in years. Work, relationships, difficulty letting people go, changing careers, etc. No pretentiousness.
My coworkers are also really cool people. People are open about them seeing therapists, or dealing with difficult life issues/mental health issues. It's just an awesome bunch of people. And they know how to keep it all contained.
No comments:
Post a Comment