Sunday, November 9, 2014

Damn it. Just realized my birthday is 11 days away.

This year's plan was to have fun.

I realized how I have been happy lately, for no good reason. This is new. But also because I have been working on eliminating stress.

I be excited for little life experiences. Have one coming up in less than 10 hours :D.

Also, I was thinking about people who have the few things I am working towards, and their lives aren't all that different from mine. So, I can relax. Those things will come.

A teeny success from this week. I walked into work today to find a bunch of emails about how a client of mine had called up the clinical supervisor to tell her how much he appreciated our conversation. He said I asked all the right questions to get him on track. It took me a while to remember who this was, but then I did. He was actually a tad bit annoyed and quite emotionally worked up during our conversation. The director responded to the email saying how rare it was for something like that to happen :D

No comments:

Post a Comment