I've been way too anxious lately.
Littlest things are making me worry way more than necessary.
Just spoke with abbu about some of the stuff and he can't understand why I am so worried. He kind of whisked me away but it's good to realize I am likely worrying way too much about stuff that does not matter much.
Gah. Still feeling anxious at the pit of my stomach.
Feels like a lot of pent up frustration. I am going to need a good crying session to feel better :p. That seems to be the only "healthy" release. No amount of caffeine, ice cream or carbs will do. Couldn't gather enough energy to hit the gym either.
Feels like a lot of pent up frustration. I am going to need a good crying session to feel better :p. That seems to be the only "healthy" release. No amount of caffeine, ice cream or carbs will do. Couldn't gather enough energy to hit the gym either.
No comments:
Post a Comment