Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Headspace

...is the name of an app I have been using to create "headspace".

I don't have headspace to process new information. It's odd that I feel this way. I have a rather short assignment due, that I am not able to process. I am not able to connect the dots. And then the day after, I have another list of conversations to have that I am not prepared for, and I don't have time to prepare for. My brain is not active enough to reach productive decisions in a short period of time.

There is little time, and lots to process.

I also don't see myself getting any work done after I get home in the evening.


I also have not been able to connect with W properly over the last week. We haven't had real chats about how we are doing in a while.

I am trying to fulfil family responsibilities and all of a sudden there is a bit too much going on.


But it will all settle. I need to get my head to do the work. And I need my head to connect these ideas I am trying to express. I need to discuss them with the prof.

No comments:

Post a Comment