Monday, February 27, 2017

My anxiety is high and I don't know why.

I am generally not liking life. I am frequently and very easily finding myself thinking about how difficult life feels. I had 4 of 5 days off last week, and I thought that would help me calm down, but it didn't. I had quite an anxious experience one of the days. I actually felt like I was going to lose control. 

I can't wait to just do nothing, and have nothing asked of me. I want to produce nothing. 

Maybe I have been doing way too much over the last year. Maybe I am exhausted. It's more than compassion fatigue. I know I don't want to go back and listen to people. I.just.dont. I dont want to hear a word of problems and troubles, anxiety, depression, trauma.

But I have committed to my clients and I just have three weeks to wrap it up with them.


I have never experienced it this way. It's not just compassion fatigue, because I am tired of using my brain. I am easily anxious and feel like my brain is forever running. I don't even have the energy to think about how to re-orient my thoughts and feelings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment