As much as I hate my life on Thursdays and Fridays, on Mondays I realize how well I have been using my time - generally speaking.
More you have on your plate, more you get done... (before law of diminishing returns kicks in).
I am submitting 90% worth of assignments this week, where I would have acted the exact same way if I only had one 15% assignment due - i.e. no social life, no plans to do life-maintenance tasks.
I do wish I had finished more of my Wednesday assignment, and not wasted so much time yesterday. But I am still safe. I just would have been more impressed with myself had I gotten more done. ( :( )
I think its time to learn to realistically allocate time to my assignments.
More you have on your plate, more you get done... (before law of diminishing returns kicks in).
I am submitting 90% worth of assignments this week, where I would have acted the exact same way if I only had one 15% assignment due - i.e. no social life, no plans to do life-maintenance tasks.
I do wish I had finished more of my Wednesday assignment, and not wasted so much time yesterday. But I am still safe. I just would have been more impressed with myself had I gotten more done. ( :( )
I think its time to learn to realistically allocate time to my assignments.
No comments:
Post a Comment