Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I spent the morning at the hospital with my mom, while she got a precautionary procedure done.

Throughout my time at the hospital, I had low-level stress. I still don't understand why. It wasn't my  mom, because this was just a routine test to make sure everything was alright.

Honestly, nurses do not get as much acknowledgment as they should. They run the damn place.

I was repeatedly struck by my inability to be in the vicinity of physical pain. I had to look away when my mom was being given IV.

I would like to grow past this one day. I would like to be able to jump to action instead of hiding from another person's physical pain.

I would never want to do the job of a nurse or a doctor though. Their jobs for the most part are gross. Healing, life-saving and gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment