I am really stressed and feeling sick.
But I am feeling grateful.
For the first time today, I approached a stranger and talked to them about what is stressing me out.
And I feel so very grateful to this lady. That was a real connection even though I barely knew anything about her. She then shared some things about her and it was just so human of an experience.
This makes me want what I want even more. I want to be the person who is there when life is tough. I want to be the person who is there to support the other person through life's crap.
I feel a lot less stressed. My stress is not questioning my capabilities as a person anymore. Compassion from another person is just so important to remind yourself to have compassion for yourself.
I feel just a tad bit renewed.
No comments:
Post a Comment