While working on something important, I had that feeling - for which I have no name.
It went something like 'No matter how difficult this is, I am glad I get to work on it. I will willingly take on the difficulties that come with it and keep going.' It was a feeling of quiet excitement, followed by commitment.
This 'something important' has made me feel little as a person, I have thought about all the reasons why I should quit. Earlier today someone commented on how it has turned my ego into the size of a pea. Yeah. It has also made me feel more alive than I can imagine.
Of course, with all big and important feelings comes a piece of poetry or song lyrics :p, this is what followed this feeling:
(granted the poetry in this movie is a little cheesy)
It went something like 'No matter how difficult this is, I am glad I get to work on it. I will willingly take on the difficulties that come with it and keep going.' It was a feeling of quiet excitement, followed by commitment.
This 'something important' has made me feel little as a person, I have thought about all the reasons why I should quit. Earlier today someone commented on how it has turned my ego into the size of a pea. Yeah. It has also made me feel more alive than I can imagine.
Of course, with all big and important feelings comes a piece of poetry or song lyrics :p, this is what followed this feeling:
(granted the poetry in this movie is a little cheesy)
No comments:
Post a Comment