January 16th today and I haven't come up with a list of goals for this year. I am having a difficult time coming up with a list.
All the work I have to do is already a part of my life and is too common sensical to be put down on a list of goals.
If I have one motivation this year, it is to have some serious fun. For the first time, I am putting all the serious, practical concerns behind to prioritize some real experiences and fun. Not sure what changed. The idea that work actually never ends has made its mark. All the work that has to be done, will have to be to done. Fun and life experiences have to be prioritized. Not waiting for the future, not waiting to have achieved some of those things to live life.
Will spend time and money on living life, instead of conserving (most of it) for the serious aspects of life.
I am going to die!! That's the other idea that has coloured my thinking a deeper shade of reality. This life is all I've got and if I don't live it... If I don't live it... I have nothing to even compare that idea with!
All the work I have to do is already a part of my life and is too common sensical to be put down on a list of goals.
If I have one motivation this year, it is to have some serious fun. For the first time, I am putting all the serious, practical concerns behind to prioritize some real experiences and fun. Not sure what changed. The idea that work actually never ends has made its mark. All the work that has to be done, will have to be to done. Fun and life experiences have to be prioritized. Not waiting for the future, not waiting to have achieved some of those things to live life.
Will spend time and money on living life, instead of conserving (most of it) for the serious aspects of life.
I am going to die!! That's the other idea that has coloured my thinking a deeper shade of reality. This life is all I've got and if I don't live it... If I don't live it... I have nothing to even compare that idea with!
No comments:
Post a Comment