Sunday, June 23, 2013

Denial, ftw!

My blog has a few sad insights about the nature of life and such. But I keep them as drafts. I don't want to accept them to be true... and I certainly don't want other people to have to see them because it seems too big, way too big [to me]. I don't want anyone to go about believing that because of me, until and unless I have figured out a way to handle it.

But it's only through recognizing those truths that I can start to choose to value certain things instead of feeling obliged by them...

Ah, there's something I really don't want to let go. I have written about it and felt angry about it and tried to ignore it for over a year. I hope I am wrong and it's actually not true. I hope my assumptions are wrong. The best I can do right now is forget it exists.

----------
I can think of a few people (by few, I mean two) who would agree that this is how things work and that it is my naivety to believe that things could be/are the way I'd like them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment