A few years ago I wrote extensively about what I want out of my life and the person I want to become.
I stumbled upon one of the lists today and realized that I am about 85% the person I wanted to be :). On bad days, I am about 70% of that person, at least. Which is still pretty good. I like the stability I seem to have reached.
The last 15% has to do with becoming more physically fit. I am working on that.
It is also time for more writing though. My goals are different now. And I definitely don't want to get stuck as the person I am right now.
I stumbled upon one of the lists today and realized that I am about 85% the person I wanted to be :). On bad days, I am about 70% of that person, at least. Which is still pretty good. I like the stability I seem to have reached.
The last 15% has to do with becoming more physically fit. I am working on that.
It is also time for more writing though. My goals are different now. And I definitely don't want to get stuck as the person I am right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment