I AM trying to simplify issues. I almost always break them down to their fundamentals. I am hoping to have a set of fundamentals figured out at some point in my life that consistently help understand most issues and find solutions.
I am also trying to develop a framework of looking at most issues that help plug in all different kinds of perspectives on an issue in such a way that it's easy and quick to see the whole picture. Opinions/perspectives are always limited and I am interested in more than just my perspective.
I want to learn about relationships between different perspectives.
(In doing so, I can't help but personally shed ineffective perspectives, and so I don't know if I'd be able to keep them in the framework. But I guess I could keep its fundamentals in sight.)
I am functioning from this belief that a framework is actually possible - this should be conscious.
Time will tell how impossible this task is.
I am also trying to develop a framework of looking at most issues that help plug in all different kinds of perspectives on an issue in such a way that it's easy and quick to see the whole picture. Opinions/perspectives are always limited and I am interested in more than just my perspective.
I want to learn about relationships between different perspectives.
(In doing so, I can't help but personally shed ineffective perspectives, and so I don't know if I'd be able to keep them in the framework. But I guess I could keep its fundamentals in sight.)
I am functioning from this belief that a framework is actually possible - this should be conscious.
Time will tell how impossible this task is.
No comments:
Post a Comment