Saturday, February 2, 2013

not knowing

My realization that I don't know enough really doesn't help my decision making process.

I also know that what I know is all I can know right now. I have to decide from what I do know.

And then, I know my answer.

But I don't know if my lack of knowledge would prove my decisions to be ineffective. Or if there is something I am not seeing, or not realizing - especially if people around me are going on and on about it.

if people are mentioning certain things over and over, I should listen, right?

I have. And I still don't feel differently. I feel what they have to say. But it still doesn't stand out in my relevance realization field. It does, a little. But not as much as others would like. Not enough to change my  mind.

So, is that my decision? Sure. I am ok with that.

But is that the correct decision? I don't know.

Will it be too late by the time I change my mind? I REALLY don't know.



I either need validation for thinking things through correctly, or for someone to point out exactly where I am making this thinking error that is leading me to completely different results.

No comments:

Post a Comment