I've been having this nice brand of realizations/experiences lately. It started off a few months ago with realizations that I have fairy-tale thinking. By that, I mean, my thinking was such, or my assumptions about my life were such that everything would turn out alright. I am not sure if it's a "correct" belief about the nature of things and human beings (we always get over the crap life throws our way - and get over the good stuff too), or a belief rooted in lack of desire to make a change. I fear that it might be latter, and thus, what seems like fairy-tale thinking.
Anyway, so that happened a few times in last few months. Then, a few weeks ago, I realized that I spend a lot of my time IN MY HEAD. Everyone has always told me that I think a lot. I, recently, actually understood it. Haha. I realized how much I live in my head. I am almost always thinking about one thing or the other. I always considered that to be my "thing".
Now, I have moved on to feeling like I have been living in a bubble and I am finally starting to see what's on the outside. It's not at all a negative feeling, or even positive. Actually, there's no emotion associated with it. It's just this feeling that I've been in a bubble and now I can see what's outside of it.
It's all quite interesting. I am a little tempted to regret how I haven't been in touch with reality. I've been a very systems thinker. Now that my big systemic questions are answered to my satisfaction, maybe it's time for me to move into the now.
So moving into the now is going to be my thing :). I am actually excited about this.
So moving into the now is going to be my thing :). I am actually excited about this.
No comments:
Post a Comment