I have gotten to hang out with some of my closest girlfriends after a very long time. We have known each other for years and shared real experiences.
We are all at much better career places in our lives, though the work is far from done. We are making our dreams a reality.
No longer do we 'share' a life. We are not students living at the same residence. We have created our own paths that are all because of our own doing. We are writing our life's stories. We are the main character. We are the Queens of our lives.
I want to hit the 40-year and 50-year milestones with a group of incredible, strong, hard-working, genuine women beside me.
I want my kids to see strong and loving women so often that they believe there is no other way for a woman to be.
We are all at much better career places in our lives, though the work is far from done. We are making our dreams a reality.
No longer do we 'share' a life. We are not students living at the same residence. We have created our own paths that are all because of our own doing. We are writing our life's stories. We are the main character. We are the Queens of our lives.
I want to hit the 40-year and 50-year milestones with a group of incredible, strong, hard-working, genuine women beside me.
I want my kids to see strong and loving women so often that they believe there is no other way for a woman to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment