Either there is no such things as no regrets, or I am just not the kind of person who can have no regrets.
Our wedding photos are amazing. We look happy, we look good, everyone else looks happy, the decor is beautiful, the pictures are overall amazing. But I just realized that I just have one picture with just my dad. I have a few with my mom, just one with abbu... And that makes me sad.
More I look at the pictures, more critical I become. Like there is no picture capturing the back of my wedding dress.
Can I just be happy? :(
Our wedding photos are amazing. We look happy, we look good, everyone else looks happy, the decor is beautiful, the pictures are overall amazing. But I just realized that I just have one picture with just my dad. I have a few with my mom, just one with abbu... And that makes me sad.
More I look at the pictures, more critical I become. Like there is no picture capturing the back of my wedding dress.
Can I just be happy? :(
No comments:
Post a Comment