1. Having the best of everything is just not important. I kept wanting to take certain courses in undergrad that I thought would give me the edge in what I knew, but the time investment in terms of "real world" would not have been worth it.
2. Knowing everything isn't what got me job opportunities. It was being good at what I did, having invested hours and hours of work.
I'm finally learning that you really just need to pick your niche and work hard at it. Other knowledge is good to have, and also secondary.
My career is starting to form a trajectory, based on what I spend most of my time doing. Luckily, it is everything that I want to do.
Also life:
Maybe it is not supposed to be combed with a fine tooth-ed comb. Maybe it's ok to relax as long as your time is invested in the right place.
No comments:
Post a Comment