I don't like the part of life where you have to deal with your feelings by yourself :p.
I'll be fine in a couple hours. There is one mid-level stressor going on, one fear of a high-level stressor and another little annoyance to do with the mid-level stressor, for today. My insides are churning because of the fear of high level stressor. Its something that may have happened, and that's the worry. I have no way of finding out.
In CBT terms, its a high stressor because it goes to the question of love and belonging, and feeling unworthy.
:) - human beings are such amazing things, from feeling all these feelings to creating civilizations that can express these feelings and figure the matters of existence out. Life is funny, ridiculous and arbitrary.
I like Katie Melua's "its only pain". The song goes "it's only pain, it only hurts. I've been down on the floor where I've been before". She's talking about heartbreak, which luckily is far from what I'm feeling, but its only sadness/stress, it only sucks :p.
No comments:
Post a Comment