Sadness is taking over me. The kind that makes you want to listen to sad music. I am actually drowning myself in sad music before I get me a warm, comforting, chocolaty, caffeinated latte and head to the gym.
I realized I haven't felt this way in a long time. I've felt anxious, and other things, but not this kind of sad. I'm glad to be in this phase of my life.
Its the sadness of losing/not getting what you want.
Meh. I will be okay.
I must finally be growing up if my feelings are losing their intensity :p, and being able self care rather well.
I also have so much more compassion for the times I was in heart wrenching pain. Losing your sense of identity and belongingness is tough. That was definitely quite bad. And I dealt with it well.
This is more of a journal entry than blog. But who cares, its my blog.
I love my life with all the ways it makes me sad and makes me feel alive. I actually hugged myself this morning with louvveeee.
On an apparently unrelated note, I think I understand how EMDR works. I am not quite dealing with what made me sad here, I'm getting past it. When this comes up next, I will be sad again.
No comments:
Post a Comment